ALUMINOR is recruiting a webmarketing developer / ecommerce on a work-study or end-of-study internship
Want to make sense of waking up in the morning?
Join the ALUMINOR team under the sun of the Côte d'Azur! A company on a human scale, dynamic and committed to the planet, with superb development projects!
1°/ Your mission:
Under the responsibility of the Communication Department, you will be in charge of:
- Implement the community management strategy.
- Implement the e-marketing strategy.
- Monitor and animate the ALUMINOR presence on the market places.
- Create and animate all web banners.
- Participate in the animation of social networks (Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin…).
- Set up, write and distribute our newsletter.
- Follow and analyze the requests of our customers.
2°/ Your Profile:
- Higher education in webmarketing or web master 1 / master 2 jobs.
- You have experience in the field of BtoC product marketing acquired during previous internships.
- Proficiency in web development.
- Knowledge of Shopify.
- Mastery of office tools.
- Mastery of SEO.
3°/ Your skills:
- You know how to combine creativity and practicality.
- You are attentive and force of proposals.
- You are curious, enthusiastic.
- You have an analytical mind and are rigorous.
- You enjoy working in a team while being autonomous.
5°/ Conditions & Remuneration:
- Statutory indemnity.
- Location Tales (06).
- CDI extension possible.
- Start of the contract: as soon as possible.
Application to be sent (cover letter + CV): firstname.lastname@example.org